Hi everybody,

After installing the package kdelibs3-unified 3.5.8-1023 fixing the
DCOPServer problem in kdeinit, I finally got a working kile editor on
my iMac and my MacBook Pro under Leopard (10.5.1). I experience the
same problem on both:

Click Open File button
Navigate the file directories ==> the file list is not refreshed and
file names are superimposed on common lines.
The only way to get a correct list is to dockify the kile window or to
click another button (eg Files & Projects) and back

If kile is started from an xterm, I got a similar trace for each
window interaction:

X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
   Major opcode:  70
   Minor opcode:  0
   Resource id:  0x0

Any workaround or hint welcome,

Bien cordialement/Very truly yours/Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Jean-Baptiste Marquette
Institut d'Astrophysique de Paris
CNRS - UMR 7095
Université Pierre & Marie Curie