Alex Burke wrote:
[]
> After my last upgrade to fink (and port the gitk question), I noticed
> that git-svn was not installed. Having installed the package, whenever
> I try to run it I simply get "Bus Error" printed after a while in my
> terminal window.
>
> I simply wanted to ask, has anybody else experienced this? I thought
> trying to rebuild the package might help, but it was to no avail. The
> other thing is I honestly don't know where to start trying to look for
> causes.

The must be a crash log in the directory ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/
The file name starts with the name of the command that crashed, so it is
probably git-svn-2008,something>.crash. Or just look for the latest file
in that directory. You can read the crash log also with
/Applications/Utilities/Console.app.

--
Martin