Sabine Reffert wrote:

> (Did you mean libtool2?) Anyway, I still get the same error message as
> before. I have attached the complete compilation output.

I compared this with mine, and there is absolutely no difference before
the missing linker line for libXm.3.0.0.dylib. Afterwards, the same
thing happens for libMrm.3.0.0.dylib. These are the only two dylib link
commands. There are several "libtool --mode=link gcc" lines earlier that
concern executables, and these are linked correctly.

This is really a mystery of libtool psychology. How can it decide not to
run the link command and then nevertheless create the corresponding
symlinks and go on as if nothing happened?

--
Martin