xOn Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 7:27 PM, michimichi <mic...@sangepreta.de> wrote:

> (Sorry for accidently posting an empty message before.)
>
> Dear fink-users,
>
> I don't know how to tell fink to build KDE4-packages (Amarok, Digikam) with
> localized messages. I tried setting the environment variable LANG in
> fink-commander to my locale (de_DE) and rebuilt the packages but that did
> not help. I searched through the fink-docs and the mailing-list but could
> not find anything about it. Where's the hidden switch?
>
> Thanks for any help!
> --

Setting the environment variable won't matter.  Fink deliberately
unsets the user environment with the goal of building the package the
same way, always.

Since this is an issue with a specific set of packages, I'd suggest
checking what _their_ docs say about this issue, if anything.

--
Alexander K. Hansen
akh AT finkproject DOT org