Cavin wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I'm using Fink x64 on 10.6. I was doing fink update-all when one of
the packages, numpy-py26-1.3.0-7, could not be installed because of a
conflicting package.

 > Here's the pastebin:
 > http://pastebin.com/MumQQ3p4
 >
 > Thanks,
 > Cavin

(Re-sending to list instead of just Cavin.)

You can use:
fink list -t numpy

to determine which versions of numpy-py are real packages (and not
virtual packages), and then install the most current real version.

(With fink install numpy-pyXX)

On my 10.6 64-bit installation I have both numpy-py25 and numpy-py26
installed while on my 10.5 PPC it is numpy-py24, etc.

The suggested correction (sudo apt-get update, etc.) also failed in my
case, but it cleared itself up by taking the steps above.

Best regards,
Robert