Hi.  You're using an upgrade method which we hadn't anticipated, but which we
are learning actually does work!

To get system-java working, type "/usr/bin/javac" in a terminal and answer
"yes" when asked if you want to install java.  (By the way, you can't do this
over ssh connection, you need to be in control of your screen, either by
physical presence or remote desktop connection.)

Other problems you may encounter: many perl modules you have installed will be
for fink's perl 5.10.0, but that's not available in 10.7.  And any fink
packages which depend on the existence of special users provided by the
"passwd" package may fail to work since we've changed how the passwd package
works.  If you get an error message which says that "user foo doesn't exist",
try "fink install passwd-foo".

  -- Dave

P.S. Our official method is to wipe out fink and bootstrap afresh, but that is
rather drastic and -- like your method -- leaves you without a lot of packages
since they are still being moved to 10.7.