Hi,

on a clean 64bit tree under Snow Leopard gtk-doc-1.18-1 fails to build with the
following error:

checking for dblatex... (cached) no
checking for fop... (cached) no
configure: WARNING: neither dblatex nor fop found, so no pdf output from xml
checking for XML catalog (/sw64/etc/xml/catalog)... found
checking for xmlcatalog... /sw64/bin/xmlcatalog
checking for DocBook XML DTD V4.3 in XML catalog... not found
configure: error: could not find DocBook XML DTD V4.3 in XML catalog
### execution of ./configure failed, exit code 1
Removing runtime build-lock...
Removing build-lock package...
/sw64/bin/dpkg-lockwait -r fink-buildlock-gtk-doc-1.18-1
(Reading database ... 158744 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing fink-buildlock-gtk-doc-1.18-1 ...
Failed: phase compiling: gtk-doc-1.18-1 failed

Since I have gtk-doc on my old x86_64 fink installation (updated over time) I
suspected a
missing dependency, but building it in an also fresh 32bit tree on the same
machine works.
I recompiled libxml2 just in case, but to no effect.

Cheers,
                                                Derek