Over the weekend I updated from MacOS 10.6 to 10.7. The update went
fairly according to the documentation, congratulations! I did notice one
thing of small consequence: I also had to update my Java, but,
amazingly, when bootstrap failed (correctly telling me that I needed to
update Java), SoftwareUpdate popped up and found the software and
installed it! I was quite pleasantly surprised by this. I then re-ran
bootstrap and everything went swimmingly. I had a little trouble due to
not having removed the old Xcode (ie. /Xcode4) that was present and,
using an icon in the dock, I kept launching the old one which would
crash upon launch even though the new one was present (in
/Applications); I'm not sure whether mentioning this in the docs is
worthwhile. Of course, once I found the new executable and launched it,
it asked me if I wanted to remove the old one.

No feedback on the packages yet, except that the ones I've built (about
60 or so beyond the base packages) have been without incident.

--Robert