Hi Alex and all,

I tried reconfiguring the setup but that didn't the trick. Any thoughts?

Thanx,
Saleh

=====================================
rrsdhcp-10-32-32-19:~ saleh$ fink selfupdate
I will now run the cvs command to retrieve the latest package descriptions. The
'su' command will be used to run the cvs command as the user 'saleh'. After
that, the core packages will be updated right away; you should then update the
other packages using commands like 'fink update-all'.

/usr/bin/su saleh -c '/usr/bin/cvs  -z3 update -d -P -l'
cvs [update aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
### execution of /usr/bin/su failed, exit code 1
/usr/bin/su saleh -c '/usr/bin/cvs  -z3 update -d -P 10.7'
cvs [update aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
### execution of /usr/bin/su failed, exit code 1
Failed: Updating using CVS failed. Check the error messages above.