On 20/04/15 03:48, Sean Lake wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The fix Martin submitted for podofo9 appears to have worked since it
> successfully builds now. scribus-aqua-1.4.4-2 is running into a problem,
> though. Error text and system info follows.
[]5:
> /sw/src/fink.build/scribus-aqua-1.4.4-2/scribus-1.4.4/scribus/scfonts.h:18:10:
>  fatal error:
>        'ft2build.h' file not found
> #include <ft2build.h>

This is the same error as for podofo9, and I'll eventually get around to
fixing it. All packages using freetype2 have had to be fixed since the
freetype219 maintainers decided to remove some symbolic links that
permitted freetype2 to be found in standard directories. Cmake-using
packages apparently need to be fixed one by one, because they have
different versions of their freetype2-finding logic.

--
Martin