Hello,

At 10:27 -0400 on 2015-5-14 Daniel Macks wrote:

 > It successfully built for me (10.8). But it autodetected gnutls
 > support, which isn't listed as a dependency. If I removed gnutls28,
 > configure reports that gnutls was not found (obviously:), and I get
 > the same lack of "early" -I/sw/include and same resulting
 > fink-package-precedence failure.

Indeed.  Mplayer builds fine here once gnutls28 is installed (this
also explains why mplayer built fine on my other machine... which had
gnutls28 on it to begin with).

Best regards,
Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it
isn't, it ain't.  That's logic.  --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

No HTML emails and proprietary attachments please <http://bruda.ca/ascii>