Hi All,
I am trying to fink install qgis210-py27 on my macbook pro running Mac OSX 10.11.2.

I receive an error relating to "ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64" when trying to link from the QGIS core. I am including a pastebin link to the abbreviated error message (I just skipped a bunch of .o filenames), as even the abbreviated error is too big for the mailing list if I include it here.

error link: http://pastebin.com/EDX1qV80

I have all package dependences already installed, so only qgis210-py27, it's headers, and shared libraries are left to install.

Package information:
Package manager version: 0.39.2
Distribution version: selfupdate-rsync Thu Jan 7 15:06:10 2016, 10.11, x86_64
Trees: local/main stable/main
Xcode.app: 7.2
Xcode command-line tools: 7.2.0.0.1.1447826929
Max. Fink build jobs:  4

Thank you for your help,
Monica Schwehr