Dear Alexander,

thanks for your feedback. The reason why I posted the whole output was that I
could not figure out where the error was.
The word error actually only appears for a .h file.

Here is the result of your question:
/Users/wiese> ls
/sw/src/fink.build/root-kactivities6-mac-shlibs-4.13.3-1/sw/Applications
ls: /sw/src/fink.build/root-kactivities6-mac-shlibs-4.13.3-1/sw/Applications:
No such file or directory
/Users/wiese> ls
/sw/src/fink.build/root-kactivities6-mac-shlibs-4.13.3-1/sw/Applications/KDE4/
ls:
/sw/src/fink.build/root-kactivities6-mac-shlibs-4.13.3-1/sw/Applications/KDE4/:
No such file or directory

Please let me know if I can provide any other information.
Best regards
Kay