Hi All:

After running “fink selfupdate”   I get:

> $ fink update-all
> Information about 9050 packages read in 0 seconds.
> Unable to resolve version conflict on multiple dependencies, for package
> netcdf-bin.
> Exiting with failure.

> $ fink --version
> Package manager version: 0.39.3
> Distribution version: selfupdate-rsync Wed Mar 30 15:02:04 2016, 10.11, x86_64
> Trees: local/main stable/main local/injected unstable/main
>

> $fink list netcdf
> Information about 9050 packages read in 1 seconds.
> (i)  netcdf-bin                4.4.0-1             Array-based data access,
> user programs
>      netcdf-c11                4.4.0-1             Array-based data access, C
> headers and docs
>      netcdf-c11-shlibs         4.4.0-1             Array-based data access, C
> library
> (i)  netcdf-c7                 4.3.3.1-2           Array-based data access, C
> headers and docs
> (i)  netcdf-c7-shlibs          4.3.3.1-2           Array-based data access, C
> library
>      netcdf-cxx4               4.2.1-3             Array-based data access,
> C++ headers and docs
>      netcdf-cxx4-shlibs        4.2.1-3             Array-based data access,
> C++ library
> (i)  netcdf-fortran7           4.4.3-1             Array-based data access,
> Fortran headers/doc
> (i)  netcdf-fortran7-shlibs    4.4.3-1             Array-based data access,
> Fortran library
>      netcdf-oct364             1.0.6-1             MATLAB compatible NetCDF
> interface for Octave
>      netcdf-oct382             1.0.6-1             MATLAB compatible NetCDF
> interface for Octave

I have even totally removed all netcdf, rebuilt and still end up here.
Running OS X 10.11.4.

Thanks,

-Roy

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst