Yes, that did it. I chose fink master mirrors, and the source file was found.

Thanks.

Payam
---
"...my son's experience proves that faith is actually quite a simple matter. He
was down and out, the Catholics took him in, and before he knew it, he had
faith. So it was gratitude that decided the issue, most likely. Human decisions
are terribly simple."
Milan Kundera
The Unbearable Lightness of Being