{#}  Replies are directed back to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
{#}  To reply to the author, write to Shon Vaughan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes. It has eliminated my ability to use builds of Fire since before 0.30.a.

I have my user account on a separate partition than my MacOS X install. I
think that contributed to the problem.

On 7/7/02 5:42 PM, "Derek J. Balling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone seen this when doing a cvs update?
>
> cvs update: in directory is.lproj/cvs:
> cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory

Shon Vaughan <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Graphic Design and Web Site Development

to be yourself in a world that tries night and day to make you just like
everybody else is to fight the greatest battle there ever is to fight and
never stop fighting
-- e. e. cummings