{#}  Replies are directed back to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
{#}  To reply to the author, write to Rui Carmo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes, the new protocol allows for typing notification for a while now
(around 6 months, IIRC). Word is that the cs.yahoo.com servers have
dropped the "old" clients and will only work with the new protocol.

R.