{#}  Replies are directed back to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
{#}  To reply to the author, write to "Matthew L. Bollwitt"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

One minor problem that I recently found has to do with the auto-reply of
your status and how it is logged.

I have a Jabber account and Yahoo account and both are setup and online.
I set my status to "Away" and had someone contacted me from Yahoo.  It
sent the auto-reply message back to them and it appeared to them (in their
Yahoo messenger) with my Yahoo account (as it should).  However, on my
Fire window the auto-reply line appeared with my Jabber account name.  I
looked at the log file of the chat session and it also shows my Jabber
account.  Shouldn't this be my Yahoo account name?

Very minor problem, but a problem.

Thanks,
Matt Bollwitt
IS Manager