Joseph writes:
> http://www.edmontonsun.com/Comment/Commentary/2008/11/13/7392891.html

"prohibiting the carrying of knives with blades longer than four inches"

  I remember when I could carry a smallish pocket knife on an airline as
long as the blade was < 2 1/2".  Now a "blade" 1" long is prohibited.
e.g. see
http://theeverymanblog.wordpress.com/2007/11/13/and-thentheres-the-tsa/
I used to carry a small Victorinix Swiss Army knife just like the one in
the blog photo - no longer.

  So I wonder how the safety concious Canadians will be able to accept a
4" blade?
--
--henry schaffer