After removing Firebird from inetd and using it as a service it started to work.

The only problem I have now, is that I can't connect simultaneously to the same
database using Flamerobin and another application. I don't know if this problem
is related to my connection through ssh tunnel.

This is the error I get if I try to connect from Flamerobin and from my app.

An unhandled exception occurred at $0000000000488F4B :
EIBDatabaseError :  : DoInternalConnect :
 -database /path_to_databse/databsae.ib shutdown
  $0000000000488F4B
  $000000000048A231
  $0000000000489CE8

Leonardo M. Ramé