Здравствуйте!

DS> 12.02.2014 20:17, Leyne, Sean wrote:
>> I don't think this case is correct.
>>
>> The msg file is not supposed to go to the system directory.

DS>    The msg file is supposed to be one level up from client library. Public
library is
DS> supposed to go to a directory where every application can easily find it.
It is a system
DS> directory. So, the msg file is supposed to go one level up from the system
directory. End
DS> of story.

I think it was historical mistake. msg must be in the same directory
where the client library is.
Since we have that dumb behavior, when msg is "supposed to be one
level up from the client library", it causes lot of problems for the
client library itself, at any case - when it is being placed to some
folder, or when it is being placed to the system folder.

I think dumb things must be fixed. There is nothing to be proud of the
current client library behavior. Just add search of msg to the CURRENT
directory.

--
С уважением,
Dmitry Kuzmenko, www.ibase.ru, (495) 953-13-34