On 18-6-2014 13:23, Martijn Tonies (Upscene Productions) wrote:
> Hi,
> Can someone provide me with a compiled UDR example?
> I’m using Firebird 3, 32 bit.
> I see there’s a cpp file to be linked to, I thought this was Java?

UDR (User Defined Routines) is the API to hook up an external engine,
this is necessarily in native code. Unfortunately the Java stored
procedure engine (forked from Jaybird) is not up to date, so that would
first need to be reworked to get it working.

You can find the source at
http://sourceforge.net/p/firebird/code/HEAD/tree/java-plugin/trunk/
(with the native code in src/native/jaygds/source/ ). But as I said
AFAIK it isn't up to date with the latest API.

Mark Rotteveel