11.08.2014 9:12, Molnár Attila wrote:
> #3 : client & plugin OO API
>      - only C++ developers can use is (small part of the whole user base pie)

   It is not true. Common Object Model is supported not only in C++ compilers.
Current
problem is the result of two factors:
1) Our object hierarchy is not compatible with IUnknown that kick Delphi out of
game.
2) Those who wrote FPC interface module didn't use CORBA-style interfaces.

>      - not just the different Object memory layout is the problem, but the
> different
> memory managers also. Object can be shared via API just in case of _*same
> compiler with
> same memory optimization settings AND shared memory manager*_.

   It is not true as well. Memory manager is not a problem as long as object
are freed in
the same module where were created. Reference counting solves this well.

--
   WBR, SD.