26.08.2014 00:29, Nikolay Samofatov wrote:

> When you converted transaction number from SLONG to TraNumber (ULONG) you
> didn't take into account
> that LCK_query_data returns SLONG and uses signed integers internally.

While there might be different solutions to this particular problem, I'm
wondering whether it would be generally useful to have the lock data
extended to 64-bit ints? Obviously, it would cost us four extra bytes
per every lock request, but supposedly the size issue could be worked
around if considered undesirable.