Hello,

I'm using the build mentioned in the subject, 32-bit, on Windows 7 64-bit.

In a UTF8 database, I have a table with the following name:

A_VERY_LONG_TABLENAME

And a package with a single selectable SP, basically querying the table
names:

SET TERM ^^ ;
CREATE OR ALTER PACKAGE PKG_SCHEMA_1 AS
begin
   procedure s_user_tables returns (relation_name type of column
rdb$relations.rdb$relation_name);
end
  ^^
SET TERM ; ^^
SET TERM ^^ ;
RECREATE PACKAGE BODY PKG_SCHEMA_1 AS
begin
   procedure s_user_tables returns (relation_name type of column
rdb$relations.rdb$relation_name)
   as
   begin
     for
       select rdb$relation_name from rdb$relations
       where
         (rdb$system_flag = 0 or rdb$system_flag is null)
         and (rdb$view_blr is null)
       order by
         rdb$relation_name asc
       into
         :relation_name
     do
     begin
       suspend;
     end
   end
end
  ^^
SET TERM ; ^^

In isql:

SQL> set names UTF8;
SQL> connect localhost/5050:fb3demo.fdb user sysdba password masterkey;
Commit current transaction (y/n)?y
Committing.
Database:  localhost/5050:fb3demo.fdb, User: sysdba
SQL> select * from pkg_schema_1.s_user_tables;

RELATION_NAME
Statement failed, SQLSTATE = 22001
arithmetic exception, numeric overflow, or string truncation
-string right truncation
-expected length 10, actual 21
SQL>

Any ideas?