On 11/6/2014 10:40 AM, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
>     Hello, All.
>
>     I wonder if SQL standard says something about syntax of transaction's
> option for
> disabling replication of changes made by this transaction?

I might be wrong, but I think this whole topic needs a more than a bit
more thought.  Statement level multi-master replication is basically
impossible to get right, so you need to pick among a set of bad
options.  There about a billion things that can go wrong (consider a
timestamp or random number generator, for example) that requires hacks.

The reason MySQL was able to charge $40k per node for an enterprise
license was that an enterprise license was required to access support,
and multi-master replication without expert support is so full of
elephant pits that no rational person would want to go there without an
emergency parachute.

I strongly suggest that you not sweat the syntax until you get a firm
grasp on the semantics.