12.11.2014 11:41, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
> Also, do you think that after added the policy code, that create a
> policy and work*only with it*  is ideal? That's what we're doing, do you
> see it?

   Actually, you obfuscated the code so well, that, I think, nobody can see
what you are
doing.

> Be serious guys, we are far, far away from something good. Not hiding
> this is the first pass to make something better.

   That's why I suggested a lot of times _not_ to make new API public in this
version and
carefully test its usage in utilities like isql.

   I repeat my suggestion: revert API to pre-CLOOP state and stop pushing it to
be public
wor a while.

--
   WBR, SD.