I agree that it would help to make people aware that something is
happening behind the scenes, but I think the content must be short,
for example, showing only the last 5 commits (with its dates, and
titles trimmed when need). Clicking in a link could send the visitor
the the full sourceforge list of commits.

[]s
Carlos
http://www.firebirdnews.org
FireBase - http://www.FireBase.com.br

CVC> People, maybe you're going to say that this would be ugly, but at
CVC> www.firebirdsql.org
CVC> after the PROJECT NEWS I would like to see information about latest
commits,
CVC> maybe this whole page inside a frame:
CVC> http://sourceforge.net/p/firebird/code/commit_browser

CVC> While some readers may feel it's too nerdy, I think it's of utmost
CVC> importance to show the project is alive. Currently we are like the magma:
we