Iam fairly new to the codebase but i found allready some strange stuff
in some source files.
Is some of this allready reviewed and/or allready fixed?

firebird/trunk

L1165 file: picstr.cpp
Text:
         // Someone may have done something very stupid, like specify a
repeat
         // count of zero.  It's too late, as we've already gen'd one
instance
         // of the edit character -- but let's not access violate, shall we?

L1609 file: sort.cpp
  * * Boy, did the assumption below turn out to be pretty stupid! *

L48 file: isql.h
/* these constants are purely idiotic; there's no point in having a
predefined constant with no meaning,
but that's Ed Simon the  master programmer for you! */

L200 file: exe.h
/* CVC: Disabled this horrible hack.
         // Relations and procedures should be sorted before
         // columns, hence such a tricky inverted condition
         if ((v = -strcmp(i1.acc_type, i2.acc_type)) != 0)
             return v > 0;
*/

K120 file: pat.cpp
     // CVC: kudos to the programmer that had chosen variables with the same
     // names that structs in gpre.h and with type char* if not enough.
     // Renamed ref to lang_ref and val to lang_val.