Hello,

I'm using Firebird 2.5.4 x86 on Windows 7.

A simple table:

CREATE TABLE T1
(
ID INTEGER NOT NULL,
CONSTRAINT PK_T1 PRIMARY KEY (ID)
);

The following trace configuration:

<database tourism.fdb>
   enabled true
   log_connections true
   log_transactions true
   log_statement_finish true
   print_plan true
   print_perf true
   exclude_filter %RDB$%
   time_threshold 0
   max_sql_length 2048
</database>
<services>
</services>

Starting a trace session with the above configuration via
fbtracemgr.exe, e.g.:

fbtracemgr.exe -se localhost/3050:service_mgr -start -name tourism_cmd
-config tourism_trace.conf -user tourism -password tourism

When I run the following CREATE TRIGGER DDL statement:

CREATE TRIGGER TRI_T1 FOR T1 BEFORE DELETE position 32767 AS
BEGIN
-- EXECUTE PROCEDURE P_1 (RDB$GET_CONTEXT('SYSTEM', 'ISOLATION_LEVEL'));
END;

The statement isn't captured from the trace session.

If I remove the RDB$GET_CONTEXT part, e.g.:

CREATE TRIGGER TRI_T1 FOR T1 BEFORE DELETE position 32767 AS
BEGIN
-- EXECUTE PROCEDURE P_1 ();
END;

or remove the commented line entirely:

CREATE TRIGGER TRI_T1 FOR T1 BEFORE DELETE position 32767 AS
BEGIN
END;

Then both cases are captured from the trace session.

Doesn't look right to me. Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
Thomas