Hello, All.

   I've managed to encrypt a database using sample DbCrypt plugin. But after
command
"alter database decrypt" database is still encrypted:

> Data pages: total 46, encrypted 45, non-crypted 1
> Index pages: total 56, encrypted 56, non-crypted 0
> Blob pages: total 0, encrypted 0, non-crypted 0

   And when I'm trying to connect to it, I'm getting error message:

> Statement failed, SQLSTATE = 39000
> Missing crypt plugin, but page appears encrypted

   though plugin is still here and I'm able to create a new database and
encrypt it.

   What's wrong?

--
   WBR, SD.