16.11.2015 16:50, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:

> dsqlChild and jrdChild are used for default processing, king of old
> nod_count.
>
> Most nodes has individual members for each sub-node and they are added
> to *Child.
>
> "items" of this class is an array, but it's added to *Child as well.

Looking at RecSourceListNode which also has add() method which adds the
argument into both items and dsqlChildNodes, I see such usage:

querySpec->dsqlFrom = FB_NEW_POOL(getPool())
     RecSourceListNode(getPool(), 1);
querySpec->dsqlFrom->items[0] = dt;

so the argument is added only to items but not to dsqlChildNodes. There
are many such cases, actually. Don't they defeat the "default
processing" idea? It looks suspicious at the first glance.