Dear,

I am developing with IBPP on x64 linux and windows hosts. Using IBPP on a x64
windows LLP64 system leads to exceptions. The reason is a wrong definition of
ISC_STATUS in the IBPP headers. IBPP defines ISC_STATUS for a LLP64 windows
target only 32 bits width, but the fbclient API defines it 64 bit witdth.

My question ist, was there any version in past of the fbclient API for x64
windows which defines ISC_STATUS as a 32 bit integer ?

I can't belive that the current IBPP release source from 2007-02-21 has this
bug in it since 10 years?

Regards, malloc