One of my developers was looking for a simple way to determine what Process was
the current DB operation related to.

I knew that MON$Attachments has a MON$Remote_Process value, so I expected the
same details would be available thru RDB$Get_Context("SYSTEM",....) call.  But
I was wrong.

There are several MON$Attachments columns which are not available, thru the
"SYSTEM" namespace:
    - MON$SERVER_PID
    - MON$STATE
    - MON$REMOTE_PID
    - MON$CHARACTER_SET_ID
    - MON$TIMESTAMP
    - MON$GARBAGE_COLLECTION
    - MON$REMOTE_PROCESS
    - MON$STAT_ID

Is there a reason why the values could not be added to "SYSTEM" namespace?

Without them, it would be necessary to use the MON$ tables, which I have
understood to be bad for Classic performance.  Which is something I want to
avoid.

Sean