20.04.2017 10:12, Molnár Attila wrote:
> +1 for this feature. I would be very happy for this. Also it would be
> awesmone if this consistent view were accessible later in time (this
> woudl mean garbage collection blocking).

   Blocking of GC is the easiest part of this task. One need also to preserve
metadata that was valid at interesting moment of time. Also it is necessary
to teach engine to use that metadata (instead of current one) within attachment
working "in the past". To do it it is necessary to make "snapshot" of that
metadata and save it with an interesting moment. And this is still just tip
of the iceberg, i suspect...

Regards,
Vlad