In all likelihood, there is a problem with Xamarin Platform and SafeHandles.

I have made a little and dirty changes on .Net provider, in tentative way.

Actually, the Goal 2: Android embedded server -> Compiled running and
testing

On the other hand, is this mailing-list which I must post my doubt and
improves about mail subject?

Nes.

>Hello everybody

>Because I need share sources from C#-Windows and Xamarin-Android, I?ve
decided try to compile Firebird sources in Visual Studio Cross-Platform and
test it.

>From the Windows version projects structure, I?ve used the sources list of
makefile Linux projects and the auto generated sources files of Mariuz
method.

>Actually, I?ve been able to compile ok, making a few changes on source
code.

>On the other hand, I?ve compile de .NET provider to Android too making a
few changes on source code.

>I?ve three goals:

>Goal 1: Android client and Windows/Linux server -> Compiled, running and a
few test.

>Goal 2: Android embedded server -> Compiled and debugging

>Goal 3: Android server and any platform client -> Compiled but not tested
yet

>The Goal 2:

>I?ve been able to create a new Database and afterward the program crash.
The Database integrity is ok. I?ve pulled it from Android Virtual Machine
and put into Windows server to confirm it.

>I?ve been able to open the created Database and afterward the program
crash.

>The status vector returned to the NET Provider, tell me ?isc_bad_db_handle
= 335544324L?. After a few time debugging, I?ve seen that the handle
returned from ?isc_...? functions like create or attach database, is not
reusable for isc_detach_database (is called after create,  then crash
-commented above-)
or for isc_database_info (is called after open, then crash -commented
above-).

>From the NET Provider, the ?ref _handle? seems be ok before the call to
native libfbclient.so into why.cpp file (values 1 or 2 are shown by Visual
Studio debugger) . In Windows debug, the value stored in the handle continue
being the same after native call. However, the handle value stored in
Android debug is 0, and exception/error is raise in status vector.