On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:01:16 +0200 Slavomir Skopalik wrote

> > On 28.08.2017 04:15, Slavomir Skopalik wrote:
> >> Should I create ticket for this?
> >>

> > No. Removing that call will break old code.
>
> You mean, old code will not crash so often.
> How much time I have to wait to be sure that no more call back?
> Or is there other technique how to solve it?
>

> >> From programing theory, no call back after successful cancel event
> >> is allowed.
> >
> > To be precise - it happens during event cancellation.
>
> This is not true, call back happen in normal case few ms after
> cancellation returns.
> But on heavily loaded system, it can be few seconds.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I seem to recall from the code that
you posted that your listener is running on a timer in the main thread.
The event listener should really be running in its own thread.

Have you tried that?

Paul
--
Paul Reeves