On 2/14/21 4:01 PM, Mark Rotteveel wrote:

For documentation purposes, I was wondering if this was intended behaviour, both the ability to position beyond the bounds of the result set using ABSOLUTE, and the remembering of the actual position for subsequent fetches. Or if this is just an artifact of implementation, and therefor might change in a future version and should not be relied on.

For me it sooner looks like a bug in implementation :)
Trying to position in non-existent place should better raise error.