25.02.2021 16:45, Dmitry Yemanov wrote:
AFAIK replication server resend transactions using control files, replication sequence and DB UUID received from INF call. INF call for remote database is ok, control files can be in local FS as normally and replication packet is sent through IReplicator to remote side just fine so where is the problem?

So you suggest to "clone" the control file based logic and put it inside the journaling code at the primary instance.

No. I don't. I'm just trying to find out why replica-side of current asynchronous replication cannot use remote connection string for replica database. That's all.

--
  WBR, SD.