> If the response is op_accept_data, then the following step would be to
> enable compression if you have wire compression, and then send the
> op_attach packet with the current plugin in isc_dpb_auth_plugin_name
> and
> the current client data of the plugin in isc_dpb_specific_auth_data.
> Depending on whether authentication is complete or not, see also the
> code in
> https://github.com/mrotteveel/r2dbc-firebird/blob/main/src/main/java/org/firebirdsql/r2dbc/client/DatabaseAttachFlow.java#L457
>
> Given the server responded with Srp, this is a signal to switch to the
> next plugin (Srp), so the content of isc_dpb_specific_auth_data will be
> the initial client data (phase 1 of Srp, similar to what you put in
> CNCT_specific_data for Srp256), not the final client data (phase 2 of
> Srp).

I eventually decoded that from WireShark.

It sucks for me a lot that the auth is split between two pieces (1. op_connect
+ op_attach; 2. op_attach). Serious refactoring is probably needed. Or maybe
I'll just support Srp256 only and ignore Srp forever. :D

--
Mgr. Jiří Činčura
https://www.tabsoverspaces.com/