On 2021-09-01 18:20, Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel wrote:
On 9/1/21 7:13 PM, Omacht András wrote:
(Or please support D1 and don’t force developers to rewrite existing codebase.)

May be I've missed something - but did we have plans to remove Dialect
1? It seems that not.

Technically, removal was already announced with InterBase 6.0, and it has been brought up several times, and Firebird 4 Release Notes repeats deprecation again: https://www.firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/release_notes/html/en/4_0/rlsnotes40.html#rnfb40-compat-dialect1