Hello,

congratulations to the Firebird 4 release!

How do I best find out what has been changed in the area of MON$ tables and especially Firebird Trace API.

MON$ tables get a bit of mentioning in the Release Notes, e.g. what fields have been added etc. resp. I could extract the DDL for all MON$ tables and textually compare it the output for Firebird 3 MON$ tables.

What might have been added in the Firebird 4 Trace API interesting for our FB TraceManager product? Any new trace event types (aka EXECUTE_STATEMENT_FINISH etc ...). Would thi be covered in the Release Notes?

Again, congrats to Firebird 4. With native replication and others, seems like a really cool new major release.

Thanks,
Thomas