Hello,

I test syncron replication on my testsystem and in one case it appears an error
during the replication process to the slaves.

INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054, server host = firebird-4, address =
192.168.178.74/3050

FIREBIRD-4      Mon Oct  4 10:13:19 2021
        REMOTE INTERFACE/gds__detach: Unsuccesful detach from database.
        Uncommitted work may have been lost.
        Error writing data to the connection.
        send_packet/send

after this the replicaton process are stopped.

FIREBIRD-4 (primary) Mon Oct  4 10:13:06 2021
        Database: D:\NBS_DATABASE\MINICMS.GDB
        ERROR: Error reading data from the connection.

FIREBIRD-4 (primary) Mon Oct  4 10:13:06 2021
        Database: D:\NBS_DATABASE\MINICMS.GDB (this is the master Master)
        ERROR: Replication is stopped due to critical error(s)

Possible Cause
-----------------

I inserting an Record in the table BINARYDATA an BEFORE_INSERT Trigger Insert
an additional Record in the table OBJECTS. If i disable this Trigger the Error
don't happen.

SET TERM ^ ;

CREATE TRIGGER BINARYDATA_BEFORE_INSERT FOR BINARYDATA
ACTIVE BEFORE
  INSERT
POSITION 0
AS
BEGIN

  IF (NEW.RELID IS NULL) THEN
      NEW.RELID = GEN_ID(OBJECT_COUNTER, 1);

  IF (NOT EXISTS
     (SELECT  * FROM OBJECTS WHERE OBJECTS.RELID=NEW.RELID)
     ) THEN
  BEGIN
    INSERT INTO OBJECTS (RELID, TYP, DEFINEID) VALUES(NEW.RELID,2,NEW.DEFINEID
);
  END ELSE
  BEGIN
    UPDATE OBJECTS SET OBJECTS.DEFINEID = NEW.DEFINEID WHERE
OBJECTS.RELID=NEW.RELID;
  END

END^

SET TERM ; ^