Hello!

isql after set stat returns some statistics of a query execution like

Current memory = 10647136
Delta memory = 148432
Max memory = 10728544
Elapsed time = 162.476 sec
Cpu = 0.000 sec
Buffers = 1024
Reads = 332280
Writes = 0
Fetches = 70584692

Actually the server gets it from the function INF_database_info using
dbb_stats. For SuperServer architecture it includes concurrent changes
but for Classic it does not. At least it's inconsistent.
Also note the statistics is shown after query execution and I guess a
user expects it to be related to the query.
I think it's more correct to use att_stats here. Even taking into
account legacy clients. att_stats like dbb_stats for Classic mode.

Also note that for information like isc_info_update_count we do use att_stats.

Another option is to add att_stats as well and show them in isql if
stat ON. Or even add new option into isql like
ATT_STAT ON/OFF.

Opinions?

--
Best,