Dmitry Yemanov wrote 01.12.2021 9:10:
Given that any DSQL statement cannot have multiple result sets, I doubt IResultSet::getInfo() is really required, IStatement::getInfo() could be used instead. Or if we go for consistency, IResultSet::getInfo() could be added, but internally it calls IStatement::getInfo() (and they share the same subset of info codes). Opinions?

Because these interfaces are separated a function foo(IResultSet*) cannot access IStatement::getInfo() so IResultSet::getInfo() is required. Also if IResultSet is returned from IAttachment::openCursor() there is no (visible) IStatement at all.

--
  WBR, SD.