Hi!

There is ExprNode::FLAG_VALUE ("Full value area required in impure
space"), inherited from old (2.5) code base nod_value.

It's set by sort subsystem and used only for parameters and variables.

It makes then allocate impure space for impure_value_ex instead of
traditional dsc.

Most nodes allocate space for impure_value. But not all of them.

Literals directly return the descriptor set in compile time.

I see no usage of the expressions impure_value in sort. And if they were
using, we'd certainly have a problem with literals.

I see no need to have this flag.

Do anyone see something I'm not seeing?

Adriano