Hello list!

I have the intention of packaging FirebirdSQL 3.x for the Conan
cross-platform package manager, so that I can start working on migrating
PHP to being a CMake and Conan managed project. Details about that here:
https://github.com/conan-io/conan-center-index/issues/8618

I was redirected to this mailing list regarding questions about FirebirdSQL:
https://github.com/asfernandes/cloop/issues/8#issuecomment-1027859114

So, the thing I'm curious about is: What are the normal (runtime)
requirements of FirebirdSQL? It turns out that cloop is used for
developer workflows only and it's a build requirement, which I assume to
be true also for btyacc, both of which I already have pending PRs for in
Conan Center Index (Conan's default repository).

https://www.firebirdsql.org/en/building-the-code/ and the linked pages
don't seem to have a list of categorized dependencies that would tell me
what exactly I need to just build and distribute FirebirdSQL.

Regards,
Horváth V.