On 10/02/2022 13:20, Dmitry Yemanov wrote:
> 10.02.2022 16:01, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
>>
>> (Jrd)Statement is reused - new jrd_req are get from same statement.
>
> IIRC, the existing cache of internal requests preserves jrd_req's. Am I
> right that after the jrd_req->Statement refactoring the cost of creation
> of new jrd_req is trivial, so it does not make sense to preserve them?

I'm talking about compiled cache at DSQL level.

We currently have one or two internal DSQL request, but I don't think
it's a way to go now (or directly related to this) and expand it. I have
some ideas for it which would replace GDML by something better, without
preprocessor but also without lose type safety, but I think this is
another topic.

So in this thread I'm not considering changes in internal (GDML) requests.

Adriano