Maybe IBSurgeon can help with this, since HQBird monitor statements and they
have lots of customers using it... probably an average can be calculated based
on them.

[]s
Carlos
http://www.firebirdnews.org
FireBase - http://www.FireBase.com.br

DY> 26.02.2022 17:14, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes wrote:
>> > I do want to define default cache size.
>> > I'm thinking in 2M.
>> > Comments?

DY> We need to start with something, so why not. However, it would be helpful
to know what are the "common" statement sizes for tables, procedures, etc. Of
course, table with one column much differs from table with 100 computed
columns, as well as a one-liner procedure differs from a 1MB-BLR one. But maybe
you have more or less real databases to get these estimations from.