On 08-12-2021 10:13, Dmitry Yemanov wrote:
28.11.2021 14:45, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
3) "row count" makes it possible to know the position after fetchLast() and everything else could be calculated locally by the client library, thus making the server-supported "current position" totally unnecessary.

Do I miss anything? Could we agree on having only "row count" returned via op_info_cursor and leaving "cursor position" (getRow() in Java API) up the connectivity library developers?

I was wondering if this - fetching rowcount of a scrollable cursor - was already implemented. If so, how do I get it? And if not, when can I expect it to be implemented?

Mark Rotteveel